2020/2021 N-Power Batch C Registration – N-Power Batch C Recruitment. The Federal Government has announced the recruitment of both graduate and under-graduate category into the Federal Government Empowerment scheme known as N-Power.
One of the reasons for this empowerment is to reduce the rate of unemployment, also to empower the youth through acquiring sustainable and employability skills.
Already, the N-Power federal government-led program has disengaged 500000 former Npower Batch A and B beneficiaries on June 31st and July 31st respectively.
However, the 2020/2021 Npower Batch C online registration commenced on 26th June 2020 and over 5 million Nigerians have applied already. Interested candidates are also advised to register for the ongoing 2020 Npower Batch C recruitment.
The number of the new intakes to be gainfully empowered as Batch C Npower beneficiary 2020 through the Ministry Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development headed by the Minister, Hon. Sadiya Umar Farouq is 400,000 beneficiaries.
The Npower Batch C recruitment 2020 is in two categories; the graduate category for N-Health and N-Teach and also the Non-graduate category for N-Agro, N-Build, N-Creative, and N-Tech.
Now, our main aim for this post is to guide you on how to register for 2020/2021 Npower Batch C recruitment, the requirement for the online application.
2020/2021 Npower Batch C Online Application Requirements
Below are the requirements for the 2020/2021 Npower Batch C recruitments;
- The acceptable aged is from 18 to 35 years, which means you must not be above 35years.
- You must have an active and valid email address and also a contact phone number.
- You must have an accurate Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Have a recent passport photograph of 1MB either JPEG or PNG files.
- Provide your degree Certificate and NYSC if you are applying for N-Teach or N-Health.
- For Non-Graduate you will provide an SSCE certificate or any other equivalent.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification, the acceptable Government identity cards are; Valid Drivers License, International Passport, and National ID Cards issued by NIMC.
How To Apply For 2020 Online Npower Batch C Recruitment
To apply for the 2020 Npower Batch C registration, kindly follow the steps below;
- Open your browser and log on to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once the site has opened, input your active email and phone number and click on Register.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your mail, open your mail and click on the confirmation link to confirmed the message.
- Now login with your email and phone number, then fill your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and your date of birth. Then click next.
- Enter all the required details such as Personal details, State of Origin, Local Government, home address, educational qualification, etc.
- Confirm the details you have provided whether it is accurate, then you can submit the page.
- After submission a unique ID number will display the screen, please kindly write down the number. It is your unique ID number.
- Congratulation, you have successfully registered for the Npower Batch C program.