2020/2021 Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award. This is to inform the general public, that Nigeria LNG Limited! is currently receiving applications from first-year undergraduates in Nigeria Universities, for its Scholarship program for the 2020/2021 session.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources! And also to produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is inviting applications from year one students in any Nigerian universities! for its 2020/2021 Under-Graduate Scholarship Award. It is one of her social responsibility, to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through university.
The Requirements for The Award
To qualify for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award, you must meet the below criteria;
- You must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship award or scheme from any other company, organization, or agency.
- Have excellent/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at one sitting. That is a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
- You must not be a spouse or child of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Be a certified full-time year one student of any Nigerian University at the time of application.
- Have at least 3.5 CGPA at his or her year one first semester examination.
How To Apply for 2020/2021 Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award
- To apply, open your browser and click on http://www.nigerialng.com
- Tap on Social Performance and then click on Education.
- Next is to click on the 2020/2021 Under-Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Click on Register Here to create a profile and begin the application process.
- Kindly attached the following scanned documents; Passport sized photograph, WASC, SSCE OR NECO result, UTME result, Official signed and stamped year-one first-semester result (2019/2020 Session), University admission letter, University student ID card, and Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
Please, kindly note that;
- All applicants must fill in valid contact details ( email and telephone numbers)
- The application will be disqualified for incomplete attachments, non-adherence to advertised criteria, falsified documents.
- Note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
Please kindly share this.