2020 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Timetable. This is to inform all candidates that registered for the 2020 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE)! that the exam date is out. The 2020 NCEE will commence on Saturday 17th October 2020.
The 2020 National Common Entrance Examination is an examination for the admission into JSS 1 of Federal Unity Colleges. What it means is that, if you want your child or ward to attend a Federal Government Colledge, he or she must write an NCEE.
The Director Examination Administration of the National Examinations Council (NECO) Mr. Abubakar M. Gana confirmed this information. All candidates are advised to commence preparations for the forthcoming examination.
However, before we go-ahead to show you the examination timetable, it is important that you note the following.
That where the time on the question paper is different from the time on the timetable, then the time on the question paper should is the correct one. Albinos and Blind candidates are to use an extra 30 minutes at the end of each paper.
Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR customized braille sheet for the examination. Now let’s see the 2020/2021 NCEE examination timetable.
2020 NCEE Examination Timetable
The 2020 National Common Entrance Examination for admission into JSS 1of federal unity colleges will commence on Saturday 17th October 2020.
- Validation of candidates, marking of attendance, and sanitation – 7: 30am to 9: 30am.
- Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for paper 1 to candidates – 9:30 am to 9:40 am.
- Issuance of paper 1 Questions papers to candidates – 9:40 am to 9:50 am.
Paper 1 – 9: 50am – 12: 05pm
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
Break and Sanitization – 12:05 pm to 12:55 pm.
- Issuance of customized OMR answer sheet for paper 11 to candidates – 12:55 pm to 1:05 pm
- Issuance of Paper 11 Question papers to candidates – 1:05 pm to 1:15 pm.
Paper 11 – 1:15 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude.
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude.
All candidates are advised to take their studies seriously for the examination.
Please kindly share this post, so as to reach other candidates.