2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Guidelines. The 2020/2021 Nigeria Navy Application Recruitment Guideline and Online Registration Portal opened today, 11th March 2020. This is to inform the general public that the 2020/2021 Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment portal is opened to receive applications from suitable qualified Nigerians.
This page will guide you on the Nigerian Navy application requirements, registration guidelines, and educational criteria for the 2020/2021 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise (NNR 31). Below are what you need to know about the 2020/2021 Nigeria Navy Recruitment.
2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Criteria
The Nigerian Navy 2020 online recruitment application criteria or requirement are as follows;
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- Must not be married or have children.
The educational/professional qualification for the Nigerian Navy 2020 online recruitment exercise for the category needed are as follows;
- West African School Senior Secondary School Certificate WASSCE (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
Other General Information
Other important general information includes;
- You are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed, and presented during the interview.
- You must come to the recruitment centers with the following documents; Photocopies of birth certificate or age declaration, photocopies of credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c) above.
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centers.
- Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
- Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged, or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
READ ALSO: INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal Guideline
Nigerian Navy Different Categories for Application
The Different Category to Apply for includes;
- A 1 – Marine Engineer Artificer (MEA)
- A2 – Weapon Electrical Artificers (WEA)
- A3 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Airframe Engine)
- A4 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Avionics & Aircraft Electrics, Electrical / Electronics) (AEA-AA/EEE)
- A5 – Hull Engineer Artificers (HEA)
- B1 – Marine Engineer Mechanics (MEM)
- B2 – Weapon Electrical Mechanics (WEM)
- B3 – Hull Mechanical/Fitters (HMF)
- B4 – Automobile Mechanics (AM)
- B5 – Dockyard Mechanics (DM)
- C1 – Communications
- C2 – Computer
- C3 – ICT
- D1 – Seaman
- D2 – Survey Recorders
- D3 – Sports Men and Women
- D4 – Physical Training Instructors
- D5 – Chaplain Assistants
- D6 – Mosque Assistants
- D7– Firemen
- E1 – Writers
- E2 – Store Assistants
- E3 – Caterers
- E4 – Ordinance
- E5 – Project Technicians
- F1 – Medical Assistants
- F2 –Health Technicians
- G – Bandsmen
- H – Drivers/Mechanics
- J – Journalists
- N – Education
- K – Nurses
Note that the date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course. For more details or information click http://joinnigeriannavy.com/application-guidelines
How To Apply For Nigerian Navy 2020 Online Recruitment Exercise
CLICK HERE TO APPLY for the Nigerian Navy 2020 Online Recruitment Exercise.
To Register account for the Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment, kindly
- Enter your active email address
- Enter your password and confirm the password.
- Click Register to create an account for the application.
The Closing Date for this application is 21st April 2020.
Please Kindly Share it with your friends.