2020 NYSC Batch A Online Registration and Requirements. How to apply for NYSC Batch A 2020 Online Registration and Requirements for Prospective Corps Members (PCM). The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Batch A 2020 online registration and requirements for both Foreign and Locally trained PCM has commenced.
The online registration for the Batch A 2020 PCM started on 20th February 2020 and will end on 2nd March 2020. All verified and shortlisted PCM by the University Senate and academic board are to begin their online registration.
NYSC 2020 Batch A Mobilisation Timetable
The 2020 Batch A Mobilisation timetable is out and all those that have been cleared for service by their institution senate are to work according to the timetable. Below is the date and event for the 2020 batch A prospective corps members.
- 2020 Batch A Post-Mobilisation Workshop is on 27th-29th August 2020.
- Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs is on 1st – 23rd February 2020.
- Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs is on 10th – 14th February 2020.
- Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates is on 20th February – 2nd March 2020.
- Pre-Camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign-Trained Graduates is on 2nd – 6th March 2020.
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers is on 14th – 29th February 2020.
- Action by the ICT Department is on 2nd – 6th March 2020.
- Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs is on 6th – 10th March 2020.
- Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions is on 6th – 10th March 2020.
- Commencement of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation Course date will be out when printing of Call-up letters begin.
NYSC Nationwide Addresses of Orientation Camps
The National Youth Service Corps nationwide addresses orientation camps, the state, and the local government of location. For the new prospective corps members, more especially the foreign PMC this information will be very vital. Click on this link Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camps to identify the address of the orientation camp you are posted to serve your father’s land.
Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
This information about the requirements for registration/mobilization of graduates is directly from the NYSC official website page and it should be taken very seriously. In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following: www.nysc.gov.ng, nysc.org.ng, and portal.nysc.org.ng
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. They will use the Email address and password to login to the NYSC portal subsequently and so are advised to keep it safe
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register
- Locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
Foreign-trained prospective corps members/those who acquired on-line qualifications should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. They should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for evaluation. The letter of evaluation must be uploaded during registration.
Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates) or obtained on-line foreign certifications, are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or it’s equivalent; or High School Diploma or it’s equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary).
- Complete Official Transcript of the First Degree or HND.
- International traveling Passport showing personal data page and date of departure.
- ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- All working-class Graduates and graduates of on-line foreign qualifications are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses, as the case may be.
- All graduates of Medicine and other health-related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, etc MUST possess and upload a current-professional license. An expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into the English language before uploading. Such translation must be done in the accredited Institutions or Embassies.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
How to Apply for 2020 NYSC Batch A PCM
Now let us learn how to register for the NYSC Batch A 2020 PCM.
- Open your browser and log on to https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2
- Click on the mobilization Batch A, 2020 from 20/02/2020 to 02/003/2020.
- On the registration options, select Fresh Registration.
- Fill the initial account creation form with your active email address preferably Gmail address and click continue.
- Once your email address is correct, it will be saved automatically and a confirmation mail will be sent to your inbox or spam folder. Click on the link to confirm your email address and continue with the registration.
- Enter all the required details (Country of study, Institution, Jamb reg number, Matric No or ID No, Programme, Password, and GSM No) on the pre-payment page form.
- An email containing your details will be sent to you via the email address provided. Also, ensure you remember the password as it will be used for subsequent visits to this portal.
- With the steps mentioned above, you will successfully register for the NYSC Batch A 2020 Online Registration.
How to Correct Date of Birth
To correct your date of birth on the NYSC portal, if probably you make a mistake during the NYSC Batch A 2020 Online Registration. Follow the simple procedure below;
- Kindly login to your dashboard.
- Click on the link to Date of Birth.
- Enter your WAEC verification PIN.
- Select WAEC Type, Year of the exam, and enter your Examination Number.
- Tap on the verify button.
- Click on the submit button.
How to Correct the Wrong Course of Study
Below are the steps by steps method for correction of course of study, if probably you made a mistake during the NYSC Batch A 2020 Online Registration.
- Kindly login to your dashboard
- Then click on the link for the Correction of Course of Study.
- Select the Course of Study.
- And finally, click the submit button.
NYSC Official Mobile App
The NYSC official mobile app is a free mobile application for all android mobile phone users. With the NYSC official mobile app download and installed on your device, you can always get the latest info at your fingertips.
To access your dashboard, you use your username and password to log in and access the National Youth Service Corps portal for Registration, Verification of Senate List, Verification of Certificate of National Service, Exemption Certificate, and Exclusion Letter.
Click this link Google Store to download the NYSC mobile App.