2021/2022 JAMB Requirements – Steps On How To Register For 2021 JAMB Application. This is to inform all Jambites that the 2021/2022 Jamb registration form date is out. However, it is very important that you bookmark this page so as to receive the latest information about the JAMB 2021 registration form.
Meanwhile, before the official JAMB will finally notify the general public of the date for the 2021/2022 JAMB registration form will start! It is important that you read and understand the necessary information about JAMB registration and requirements.
Candidates for the forthcoming 2021/2022 UTME are to commence intensive reading according to the JAMB syllabus and attending JAMB lessons. This will help you to be well prepared before the JAMB examination date. To make a good score of 250 and above in the UTME requires extra study and preparation.
Note that, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board conducts the matriculation examination for entry into all Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
2021/2022 JAMB Registration Form
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for the 2021/2022 UTME/DE registration form date will commence on Thursday, 8th April to Saturday, 15th May 2021.
Also, the UTME/DE 2021 Jamb examination date is from Saturday, 5th to Saturday, 19th June 2021. Endeavor to register on time so you can secure a good center and also prepare for the examination.
2021/2022 JAMB Requirements
To successfully register for the 2021 JAMB, you must have the below requirements;
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN) for registration.
- You must have 5 O’level credit passes including English and Mathematics.
- You will pay a non-refundable registration fee of N3,500.00 Naira only and also an extra N500.00 for the reading text.
- Have a mobile device and an active phone number
- Must have your National Identity Number
- An active email address is also required
Steps On How To Register For JAMB
To register for the 2021 JAMB, there are some processes you must follow. Below are the steps by steps for the JAMB application. The first thing to do during JAMB registration is to first of all set up your profile code. To set register Jamb profile;
- Kindly send your name Surname, First Name, and Middle Name by text (SMS) to 55019. Maximum of 38 characters plus 2 spaces between names equal to 40 characters in all to 55019 e.g Kalu Chisom Juliet. Note that Surname and First name are mandatory.
- You will receive a Profile Code of 10 characters on your telephone(SIM) number.
- Next is to presents the profile code to the point of procurement of JAMB ePIN of forms (make payment either through Banks, ATMs, JAMB Portals, MMOs, MFBs, USSD Partners).
- And the form-ePIN will be sent as a text message to you.
- Next is to presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration. Kindly visit any accredited CBT center (the list of accredited centers is on www.jamb.gov.ng with your personal details, the profile, and evidence of payment.
Note that the cell mobile and phone number are per candidate and the number used for text message will be automatically tied to the candidate’s name and will e used in all JAMB 2021 related activities.
Registration Procedure For Eight Foreign Centres
The registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or it’s equivalent in each of the eight countries.
Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the application form from the Board’s website http://www.jamb.gov.ng complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centers as indicated on the website.
How To Recover Loss ePIN After Payment
Send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from your phone number. The ePIN be text to the candidate’s unique number. Read more about General Information for The JAMB 2021 Registration