2021/2022 May/June NABTEB Registration Form and Examination Date. On this page, you will get to know all about the requirements for the 2021/2021 May/June NABTEB registration form. And also the NABTEB examination date, registration fee, and materials needed for the examination.
The National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) conducts examinations that lead to the award of the following certificates; National Technical Examination (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC), Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC), National Technical Certificates (NTC), National Vocational Certificate (NVC), Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC).
NABTEB is basically designed for those that are interested in getting and practicing one skill, vocation, or the other artisan association in Nigeria. 2021/2022 May/June NABTEB examination will lead to the award of the National Technical Certificate (NTC) and National Business Certificate (NBC).
NABTEB 2021/2022 May/June Registration Date
The registration date or perod for 2021/2022 May/June NABTEB certificate examinations is from Monday 29th March, to Sunday 30th May, 2021. Kindly ensure you get registered for the certificate examination and commence preparation proper.
2021/2022 May/June NABTEB Examination Fee
The examination fee for the 2021/2022 May/June NABTEB registration is Ten Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty (10, 250) Naira only, which covers the examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning, and information VCD.
Registration PINs for the above-named examinations for private candidates are available for purchase at:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu, and Benin City.
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja.
- NABTEB Area Office in Lagos.
- NABTEB State offices Nationwide.
- NABTEBNational Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
2021/2022 May/June NABTEB Registration Form
To register for the 2020 May/June NABTEB Examination, candidates are;
- To visit https://mayjune.nabteb.gov.ng/
- Click on Start here
- Log in with your username and password
- Scan and upload your passport and ensure the passport complies with NABTEB specifications (It must be a colored passport photograph with a red background and with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm)
- Enter all required personal information. Your first, second, and surname, address, gender, and date of birth.
- A candidate is expected to enroll for only one trade. Multiple Entries would be invalidated.
Correspondences After Subbmission of Entry
In all correspondences, the candidate must state:
- His/her full name
- Examination number
- Year of examination/series
- Examination center
- Trade/subject name/code.
- Contact address/phone number and e-mail address if available.
Visually-challenged candidates would also register on-line but must clearly state the nature of their challenges.
Privilege should be given to all Albinos who will be writing the Examinations: For Objective –Extra 10 Minutes and for Practical –Extra 20 Minutes.
NOTE: Candidates are strongly advised to make use of standard cybercafé for their entries.
Biometric registration is compulsory for all candidates.
Materials Allowed For The Examinations
- All candidates are required to supply their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematical set.
- Drawing Materials: Candidates are required to provide their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler, and other drawing instruments. They are also allowed to use slide rules during the examination if the need arises.
- The use of simple, non-programmable, noiseless, and cordless calculators is allowed.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination Hall with a GSM hand-set and other electronic gadgets.
Important Notice To Candidates
- Entries that do not conform to the Board’s regulations would be rejected.
- The Board will ensure that examinations take place as provided on the timetable at various centers. However, changes if any will be communicated to candidates through the mass media or through their centers. Candidates are strongly advised to check for such vital information at their centers/NABTEB web-site at least three(3) days before the commencement of the examinations.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel or withhold the results of any candidate in whole or in part for reasons connected with examination malpractice and irregularities.
- The Board, its employees or agents shall be relieved from all responsibilities, for any injury, delay, loss, or damage however caused and of whatever kind, arising/resulting directly or indirectly from any action, neglect, or default on their part while acting in the course of or connection with the Board’s Examinations.
- The Board may reject the scripts of any candidate in any paper for which the candidate has not been duly registered.
- Only three (3)changes would be allowed for trades/subjects after registration. However, no change would be allowed for Bio-data entries.
Please kindly share this NABTEB 2020 May/June Registration with all your friends.