How To Apply 2021 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment – NAF Registration Form. This is to inform the general public and interested qualified candidates! that the online registration for Airmen, Airwomen, Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2021)! will starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
The Nigerian AirForce mission statement is to ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air while retaining a credible capacity to fulfill other airpower tasks demanded by national defence and security imperatives.
2021 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Eligibility
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- You must be medically and physically fit.
- Must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Non Tradesmen/Women must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022
- Tradesmen/Women applicants must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Applicants must posses at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Candidates applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
2021 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Application Guidelines
- The online application is free of charge, applicants are to apply once. As multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the following documents after completion of the application online: Local Government Indigeneship Form, Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Acknowledgment Form.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802, and 09055840142 or e-mail:[email protected]
CLICK HERE TO APPLY