2022 WAECC GCE Registration. WAEC GCE 2022/2023 Registration For Private Candidates – First Series. The WASSCE private candidates – First series always take place between January and February annually. However, the 2022 WAEC GCE registration is yet to be out. So, kindly bookmark this page to receive the latest update about the registration form and exam date. This page will provide you with all the information you need to know about the 2022 WAEC GCE registration and examination date.
The WASSCE is into two categories; the WASSCE Private Candidate first series and Private Candidate second series.
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates- First Series (2021) is an online registration and you will need to purchase a registration PIN. Also, biometric data capturing software will be used to capture your fingerprints during registration and for validation at the exam center.
However, the examination is mainly an urban-based examination. Twenty-four (24) subjects would be available for the examination. Intending candidates are advised to visit the council’s corporate website www.waecnigeria.org to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
How Much Is WAEC GCE 2022 Registration Fee?
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or WAEC GCE registration fee for private candidates – the first series is Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira Only (N 13, 950.00).
2022 WAEC GCE Registration Date
The 2022 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) registration date is not yet out. The registration date for the WASSCE GCE 2022 has been confirmed. Once the registration date is made official, you shall be notified. Meanwhile, kindly bookmark this page for recent updates.
WASSCE GCE 2022 Examination Starting Date
The WAEC GCE 2022 examination date is not yet. We shall inform you when the date will be made available by WAEC. So keep checking back to this page for the commencement date.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-In-Candidates” provided they register not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) they intend to write. The Wali-In-Candidates fee is Twenty Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira only.
How To Get WAEC GCE Registration PIN
To get the WAEC GCE 2021 Registration PIN, you will have to pay the registration form fee to any of the below banks ( GTBank, Unity Bank, Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, FCMB, Standard Chartered Bank, Skye Bank, Access Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Heritage Bank, Sterling Bank, Wema Bank, Union Bank, Ecobank ) or any accredited WAEC agents and obtain your WAEC GCE registration PIN.
WAEC GCE 2021 Registration For Private Candidate – First Series
Registration for 2022 WASSCE for Private Candidate’s First Series is online. After obtaining the registration PIN, candidates should log on to the WAEC registration portal Candidates should also note the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centers.
The 2021 WAEC Registration For Private Candidates First Series requires nine processes for the registration. Below are the processes and steps to register for the examination.
- The first thing is to download the Biometric Data Capture Software to your PC, if you have a fingerprint scanner, then scan your fingerprint and capture your personal details with the Biometric Data Capture.
- The second step is to enter your bio data which includes Date of Birth, State of Origin, Marital Status, Maiden Name (if applicable), Gender, Nationality, and Disability.
- After the biodata, you will use a webcam to capture a picture. The criteria to take a picture with a webcam is that the webcam must have a minimum Camera Specification* 2.0MP 720p USB 2.0 Color: High-Resolution RGB Support Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified 2.0-megapixel sensor Up to 30 frames per second.
WAEC 2022 Registration Continuation;
- Also, enter your contact information such as email, telephone, residential (address, city, state), and postal (address, city, and state). Your phone contact is very important as it will be used to reach you.
- Next is to select your preferred examination town; that is where the town or city you will like to write the examination. Have it in mind that once you submit this registration form, you cannot change the examination town.
Candidates with special challenges for the 2021 WASSCE Registration For Private Candidates’ needs will also register online like other candidates but must clearly state their challenges e.g. low vision, spastic, speech, blind, etc.
For more information click https://registration.waecdirect.org/FirstSeries/ and for support, kindly contact 019049320.