Apply For EEDC Prepaid Meter Online | EEDC Download Application Form. You are on this page because you want to know how to register for the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) prepaid meter. After reading this post, you will know how to apply for the EEDC prepaid meter online, and also how to track your application online.
As you know, EEDC is the disco in charge of the Five South-Eastern States in Nigeria, namely Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, and Abia State. The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is responsible for the distribution and marketing of electricity in the entire five (5) states in the South-East Region.
The essence for this post is to teach you, how you can apply for the free EEDC prepaid meter online. Once your application is successful and you install your prepaid meter, you will be able to regulate the consumption and also pay for what you consume.
If you want to avoid estimated billing from EEDC (Paying for what you did not use) and also to prevent or stop their workers from disconnecting your lights when you have not paid! probably because you are not around or you don’t have money to pay. You will have to apply for a prepaid meter and install it in your house.
Requirements For EEDC Prepaid Meter Application
To apply for the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company prepaid meter, you must have the following documents;
- A valid means of identification such as National ID, Voter’s card, Driver’s license, or International passport.
- A valid and active phone number
- You must have a functional email address
How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Meter
There are two ways by which you can apply for EEDC prepaid meter, you can either apply offline or online. We shall show you how to apply either in hardcopy or softcopy.
To Apply For a Prepaid Meter Offline, kindly follow the below steps;
- Open your browser and click on https://www.enugudisco.com/
- Then tap on the downward arrow beside the MAP Meter Request
- Click on Download Application Form
- Fill in all the needed information accurately
- And then you will take the form to your district office and submit it.
To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Meter Online; kindly follow the steps below;
- Kindly open your browser and click on https://www.enugudisco.com/
- Tap on the arrow beside MAP meter request and click on Request for meter
- Upload either your voter’s card, national ID, International passport, or drivers license
- Enter your full name, surname first, middle name, and last name
- Enter your phone number and alternative number
- Then email address and click next
- Enter your meter account number and tap on the search ( This will show the name on the bill and the address if the account number is correct)
- Next is to fill your address landmark, Local Government Arear, and your Town/Village
- Then click Next and complete other required information and then click next
- Read the information you fill in again and if they are correct, kindly click submit.
- You will be asked if you may wish to go back and review your application before submitting it. You may either select Yes, Submit or Review application.
- Finally, you will be notified that your meter request has been submitted with your application number. Make sure you save the number for future reference. Kindly print your registration form slip.
How To Track Your Application
It is one thing to apply for the EEDC prepaid meter and it is another thing to track the application. This will help you to know the state of your application. To check your application status is very easy, just follow the steps below;
- Click on this link https://meterrequest.myeedc.com/checkstatus.html
- Enter your application number in the space below
- Then click submit
Thank you for reading.