Health Benefits of Cloves. Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) is a flower bud from the clove tree. It belongs to the Myrtaceae family. It is used as a spice. Some people call it ‘kanafuru’, which is the Yoruba pronunciation, while some call it “zobo pepper”. It has a strong taste and a nice smell and can be used for cooking It also serves for food preservation.
Cloves are known for their multi-functions, It prevents hair loss and thickens hair. It is used as a flavor in foods and beverages. It is used as a fragrance in other products such as toothpaste, soaps, and cosmetics. Also, Read; oxford university
Cloves are also nutritious found, it contains all classes of food. Vitamin E & K, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Zinc, Folate, Choline are all found in cloves
Body Health Benefits of Cloves
– Clove is highly medicinal. The flower buds, leaves, stems, and oil are used to make herbs.
– Clove water cures obesity. It enhances body metabolism, which helps in weight loss. It also cures obesity
– Clove water also cures diabetics. It regulates blood sugar levels. It helps in the secretion of insulin, and increase the function of cells that produce insulin
– Clove is an analgesic, it has a chemical that relieves pain.
– Clove serves as an antibiotic, it cures stomach ache and also serves as a cough expectorant.
– Clove oil is used to cure diarrhea, hernia, nausea, and vomiting.
– Cloves is antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and antimicrobial, they help stop the growth of microorganisms like virus, bacteria, and fungi. It cures cancer.
– Cloves are also high in antioxidants, which help prevent liver disease. It also improves liver function.
– It strengthens the bone.
– it cures ulcer
• Oral Health Benefits of Cloves
– Clove is applied to the gums directly to cure toothache, it also cures bad breath and all dental issues.
– Chewing a clove cures odor in the mouth. It also freshens up bad breath.
– Washing of the mouth with clove water, heals gum diseases.
Sexual Health Benefits of Clove
Clove increases blood flow and nerve stimulation of the genitals eradicates premature ejaculation and increases sex drive in men, thereby aiding their sexual activity.
– Cloves can be used to cure the infection. It tightens the vagina and eradicates the vagina odor. It also cures genital irritation in women during and after sexual intercourse.
– Clove promotes sex hormone production. It enhances sexual function by increasing the amounts of testosterone and prolactin.
– Cloves is rich in Manganese, which helps increase sex hormone production
– Cloves boost sexual response through an increase in nervous stimulation
Side Effects of Eating Cloves
If you take a clove, you may experience some side effects of clove along with the desired effect. The side effect of clove are as follows:
- Mouth sores
- Stomach burning sensation
- Sore throat
- Difficulty in breathing
Cloves are medicinal and nutritious. Cloves cure virtually all infections, they can be used to treat a wide range of diseases. it is useful in almost all areas of life.