How To Become A Paga Agent – 2020 Paga Agent Requirements Guide. Do you know you can make extra money, just by becoming a Paga Agent? Here, you will get to know the requirements and registration guidelines about becoming an agent.
What is Paga: Paga is a financial service platform that carried out online financial transactions through your mobile phone connected to any network (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETC). Such transaction basically includes money transfer service, buying and sending of airtime, bill payment, and retail payments.
Meanwhile, having multiple streams of income is the best way to meet up with your daily needs and financial responsibility. Paga is a mobile payment platform for financial transactions. Also, it offers you an opportunity to earn extra income and grow your existing business.
Who Is A Paga Agent?
This is often asked by those who are interested and desires to become one. A Paga agent is a person or an individual that has been trained, mentored, and authorized by Paga to render Paga services and products such as online financial transactions to customers.
As a certified agent, you will be directly involved in the financial transactions with your customers in your community or locality, or business locations. However, if you have an already existing business, it will be an added advantage as it will help you to increase and grow your business while you make additional income.
Below are some of the benefits of Signing up as a Paga agent;
- Earn on every transaction carried out.
- You will receive a commission on every transaction done.
- It will increase your existing business and grow your customer base.
- You will also receive quality training from Paga and other affiliate companies.
- As a qualified agent, you will receive other incentives.
Paga Agent Responsibilities/Functions
Paga agents are representatives of Paga company in their locality, trained to render Paga services to their customers. As a prospective Paga agent, we shall be showing you, your responsibilities as an agent.
- Send and deposit money to banks.
- Pay for cable subscription such as Dstv, GoTv, Spectranet,
- Receive cash from anyone.
- Pay for utility bills.
- Buy Airtime from any network through Paga services.
The 2020 Paga Agent Requirements
There are some requirements or criteria that are important and must be provided. The 2020 Paga requirements are as follows;
- A utility bill like PHCN bill or water bill that shows your resident address
- Must have an Android mobile phone and an active phone number.
- Provide any means of identification card either Voters card, National ID card, or Driver’s license.
- You must have an existing business shop in your community
- An active email address is also required.
- Must have communication skills.
- You must know how to read and write.
How To Become A Paga Agent
To become a Paga Agent is very easy, all you need to do is to fill up the agents request interest form. Below are the steps on how to register.
- Open your browser and click Here
- You will see the Agent interest form.
- In the form, kindly fill the title, your first name, and the surname.
- Enter your preferred contact number and alternative contact number.
- Then finally, click Submit.
Note that, It will take two weeks for Paga to process your interest form and get back to you. However, if you don’t get a message after two weeks, kindly send a message through this email: [email protected]
Now you have learned how to become a Paga agent and successfully registered as a Paga agent.