As an Ecobank Xpress Point Agent, you will make and earn extra money for your overall daily income. To become an agent, all you need to do is to follow the steps on how to register as an Ecobank Xpress Point Agent on this page.
Becoming an Ecobank Xpress Point Agent is a great addition to your source of income. When you register as an Ecobank Xpress Point Agent, you will provide financial banking activities to people in your area and neighborhood.
On this page, you will learn how to Register and Become an Ecobank Xpress Point Agent! the financial requirements, and the documents you need. Ensure, you read this page carefully if you are want to register successfully.
Those that can serve as Ecobank Xpress Point Agents are;
- Registered Business
- Association operating in a lock-up location with a traceable address.
The following business types are exempted from serving as agents;
- Bureaux De Change (BDCs)
- Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- Faith-based Organisations (Churches, Mosques, etc.)
- Educations Organisations (Schools, Institutes)
- Not-for-profit Organisations
What Is Ecobank Xpress Point
Ecobank Xpress Point is a location point approved by the bank (Ecobank), where clients and customers can access financial banking services! without visiting any of the bank branches to carry out the same services.
Bank customers can carry out the following banking services in any of the Ecobank Xpress Points nearest to you;
- Deposit funds into your bank account
- Transfer funds to any bank
- Transfer funds to any bank
- Pay bills such as TV, internet, utilities, etc.
- Top up your airtime
- Withdraw funds from your Ecobank Xpress Account
What Is Ecobank Xpress Point Banking
Ecobank Xpress Point Banking is a banking technological innovative design to provide financial banking services to both unbanked and underbanked customers in your locality.
To carry out transactions at an Xpress Point, you need to have an Ecobank Xpress account and have your mobile phone with you. Any customer with an Ecobank bank account can access financial services at Xpress Point.
Ecobank Xpress Point Services
Below are the services you can do at any Ecobank Xpress Point locations;
- Deposits and withdrawals on Xpress Account, current and savings account
- Redeem Xpress Cash e-token
- Top-up airtime
- Pay bills
- Reload Ecobank Cash Xpress (Prepaid) Card
- Send money locally and international in a selected location (Rapid Transfer, Western Union, Ria, Money Gram, Vigo, Unity Link)
Below are the benefits you will get for using Xpress point
- The transaction will be done at the Xpress point closer to you
- You will transact with someone you know and trust
- It will reduce travel time and costs
- Reduced queues due to increased points of presence
- Transactions are carried out in real-time
- Longer service hours as agent outlets operate for longer hours and more days
Ecobank Xpress Point Agent Requirements
Below are the requirements to become an Xpress Point Agent;
- Minimum initial float balance of N10,000
- A desktop with an internet connection
- Or an Android-enabled device with operation system version 5.0 or later to enable the download of Agent App with a dedicated mobile phone number (on MTN, 9mobile, Airtel, or Globacom networks)
- Or a feature phone for USSD transactions
- CCTV and printer/copier (for international transfer agents only)
- Passport photograph
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Valid means of identification: National ID (NIN Card), Driver’s License, Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) or International Passport
- Utility bill of Agent’s operating address (not more than 3 months)
- Two (2) current/corporate account references or duly completed Character Reference Form
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Documents for Registered Companies/certificate of registration
- TIN Number/Tax Certificate for Registered Companies
How To Become Ecobank Xpress Point Agent
To become an agent, there is a form you will have to fill online and submit. Kindly click on this link Enrolment Agent Form
Ecobank Xpress Point Agent App Download
- Download the Ecobank Xpress Point Agent app through this link Google Play Store
- Or open your Android devices
- Click on the Google Play store icon
- Type Ecobank XpressPoint on the search bar
- Click on install when the app pop up, allow it to download and install
- Then, you now click on open
Xpress Point POS
Visit any of the Ecobank nearest to you and request from the customer care an Xpress Point POS request form. Fill it with the correct details and submit it back to them. You will be contacted if you are qualified.
Once your application is received, you will be called within three working days. You can call 01-277 2901 or email [email protected] to follow-up on the application.