How To Create A Personal Linkedln Account – Steps On How To Signup Linkedln Account. In this article, you will learn how to register for a Linkedln Account. If you are searching for jobs or you want to get the right job, or probably you want to meet professionals and establish a relationship with them?
Do you want to promote your brand, organization, or company? Do you want to learn professional skills that will help you to excel in your area of specialization? If yes, then you must have a LinkedIn account. You can use Linkedln through a desktop, Linkedln mobile app, mobile web experience, or the LinkedIn Lite Android mobile app.
What is A Linkedln; LinkedIn is a professional networking social platforms! where companies, corporate organizations, and other professional bodies build relationships among others. LinkedIn has hundreds of millions of members, where job seekers can find job opportunities and get employed.
However, to create a personal Linkedln account is very easy and simple. Also, signing up for a Linkedln is of two types, the free service account, and the paid subscription account type. The process of creation is the same, so you decide which of the account, you want to create.
You need only need an email or phone number, and a password to Signup for a Linkedln Account. Also, you can signup with your Google account. LinkedIn helps you to discover new people and opportunities.
How To Create A Personal Linkedln Account
To create the account, follow the below steps by steps;
- Visit the website https://www.linkedin.com/reg/join
- Enter either your email address or phone number Or Click on the Join with Google
- Click on the Agree or Join button
- Enter your First and Last Name
- Click on continue
- Verify to confirm the account belongs to you
- Select your country of residence and enter the zip code of the country
- Choose whether you are a student or not
- Next is to enter your job title, the company name, and the industry
- Finally, click Next and you have created your LinkedIn account