How To Create A Telegram Account On Mobile – Signup Telegram Account. Telegram is a cloud based-messenger that keeps all your files, messages, videos, etc in the cloud. Also, one of the interesting things about Telegram! is that you can access your account on all your devices (Mobile, iPhone, Desktop, PC, or IPad).
Telegram is the fastest messaging application in the world currently and it has over 400 million, active users. It has a very simple and easy to use interface with unlimited storage space. Telegram is available in English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Malay, Arabic, German, Ukrainian, Korean, Russian, Dutch Languages.
Also, Telegram protects and secures all your chats, groups, documents, media, with encryption! using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange.
Read also: Sign Up An Instagram Account |Instagram Login |Download Instagram App
Benefits Of Telegram Over Others Messaging Apps
There are some features that Telegram has that makes it unique and special compared to other messaging application. These advantages are as follows;
- You can access your Telegram account with different devices, either on your phone, tablets, Mac, or PC
- Telegram is well secured and protected, so you will not lose any of your files to hackers.
- The messaging app allows you to create group chats of up to 200, 000 members
- It is very fast and also with an interface that is user friendly
- It is free from ads and a subscriptions fee
- Your privacy is well respected and protected from third-party gaining access to your information
Now, let us look at how you can signup for a telegram account on your iPhone, Android, and Desktop quickly.
See also: Connect Your WhatsApp Business Account To Your Facebook Page
How To Create A Telegram Account On Mobile Device
Creating a Telegram account on both Androids and iPhone devices is the same process. Follow the steps by steps below and Create A Telegram Account On Mobile;
- The first thing to do is to open your Google Play Store and App Store download and install the Telegram App.
- The next thing to do is to click on Open so that you can access the Telegram app.
- Please kindly click on Start Messaging
- Then enter your country name, code, and phone number in the required column
- Tap on the next and then input the activation code sent
- Click on done to activate your telegram account
Congratulations on setting up your Telegram account on your device, go to setting to register your name, username, and then upload your profile picture.
At this point, you can chat with your friends, send files, documents, videos, and pictures to your Telegram contact friend.