Create PayPal Account. Have you been seeking how you can Create Paypal Account? This article has got you covered, on how you can Create Paypal Account for yourself! It is very easy, free, and simple, once you Create Paypal account, you can either send money, pay for bills online or set up a merchant account.
PayPal is an online payment system that’s been around since 1998, making it easy to send and receive funds to people located anywhere in the world for a small fee – or no fee at all if the money is going to or coming from a friend or family member in the US.
The service has made it secure and easy to buy and sell things online and is heavily integrated into sites like eBay and other e-commerce businesses.
If you don’t already have a PayPal account and would want to create one, the process is simple and takes only a few minutes. You’ll be able to add banking information once you’re set up, making sending and receiving money even easier.
This is how you create a Paypal account.
How do I Create Paypal Account?
To Create Paypal Account, kindly follow the below steps.
- Go to https://www.paypal.com on your computer’s internet browser.
- Click “Sign up” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose whether you’re creating a company or personal account on the next screen. If you’re just using it to purchase and sell on eBay, or to send money to a family member or friend, you’ll want to select “personal.” “Next” should be selected.
- On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to enter your legal first and surname names, as well as your email address, and establish and confirm a password. When you’re finished, you’ll need to enter your mailing address and phone number. After you’ve filled out all of the required information, click “Agree and create an account,” and your PayPal account will be created.
How to link your PayPal Account to a Bank Account or Credit Card
You’ll need to link a bank account and/or a credit card to your PayPal account in order to use the service’s ability to send and receive money. To do so, first log into your account, then follow the steps below.
- On the summary screen, go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and select “Wallet.”
- If you’d like to utilize a credit or debit card with your account, go to the menu on the left side of the page and select “Link a credit or debit card.” Click the “Link a bank account” option if you want to connect your bank account directly. It’s worth noting that doing both may be beneficial in the future to build a source of backup funding.
- Fill up the card or bank account information you want to link to your PayPal account, then click “Link card” for debit cards or “Link bank account” for credit cards. After that, you’ll need to provide your mailing address and phone number. After you’ve filled out all of the required information, click “Agree and create an account,” and your PayPal account will be created
It’s worth noting that if you’re connecting a bank account, the procedure will take two to three days to complete because PayPal will transfer tiny amounts into your account that you’ll have to confirm ownership via the PayPal website.