How To Get NYIF Email Verification Link and Complete Your Application. If you are among those that applied for the National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)! and you have received a text message from the Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) informing you that you have been pre-qualified for the NYIF loan programme.
However, after the message from the NMFB, we found out that many of the pre-qualified NYIF applicants! have not received the email verification link. So we are about to show you how you can receive the email verification link! from that National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) and then you can complete the application process.
The message sent to pre-qualified applicants by NMFB reads as follows; Dear Applicants, You have been pre-qualified for the NYIF loan programme, kindly click on this link to apply. https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app Thank you.
If you have received the message above via text from Nirsal Microfinance Bank! and you click on the link. And also you have validated your BVN and you are yet to receive a verification link to your email. Then follow the steps below to get your email verification link.
How To Get Your National Youth Investment Fund Email Verification Link
To receive your confirmation link or verification link to your email if you are facing challenges; kindly follow the below step by step;
- Click on the link https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app sent to your phone as a text message notifying you that you have been pre-selected.
- Enter your BVN and click on validate BVN.
- If you did not receive an email verification link, kindly click on https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/
- Click on Login and then click again on Didn’t Get Verification Token?
- Go to your email and click on the verification link so as to verify your email address
- Registration/Verification is now successful and next is to log in with your email and password and continue your application.
Hope this was helpful?