How To Make Money With Google Adsense. If you have ever thought of starting a blog, youtube or website then the thought of how to make money with Google Adsense would have crossed your mind occasionally. Watch out in this article, as we give a step by step process on how to make money with Google Adsense in this article
What Is Google Adsense
Google AdSense is a pay-per-click advertising network that allows you to place ads on your website, blog, or YouTube videos and earn money when people click on them. The advertising is generated by businesses that use Google’s AdWords program, which you feed into your blog or website using a unique AdSense code.
The Google AdSense program is now of the fastest means to start earning from your blog. So relax and read this article while you learn how to make money with Google Adsense.
Benefits Of Google Adsense
Before we go into full details on how to make money with Google Adsense, there is a need for you to understand the benefits of Google Adsense. The Google AdSense program includes a lot of benefits, such as;
- Joining is completely free.
- Because the eligibility conditions are simple, you can monetize your website or blog even if it’s brand new.
- There are many ad types to choose from, and many of them may be customized to match the appearance and feel of your website.
- If you reach the $100 level, Google will pay you monthly via direct transfer.
- You may use one AdSense account to run adverts on multiple websites.
- Ads can be displayed on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
- It’s simple to add to your YouTube accounts, however, you’ll need at least 1,000 followers and 4,000 hours of watch time on YouTube to do so.
Disadvantage Of Using Google AdSense:
Below are the drawbacks of Google Adsense
- Google has the power to suspend or terminate your account at any time, and without considering your appeal
- You need a lot of traffic to make money via Google Adsense
- When consumers click on an AdSense ad, you earn money, but they also leave your site, preventing you from earning money from higher-paying affiliate products or your own products and services.
AdSense is an awesome way to monetize your site, but it isn’t a get-rich-quick or make-money-doing-nothing scheme. Furthermore, some writers appear to overlook Google’s rules when reading the terms of service. As a result, a large number of people, get their ads to accounts suspended.
Google Ads Come in a Variety of Shapes and Sizes
Google has a number of ad types that you can use on your website, including:
- Text ads are made up of words and can be used as an Ad Unit (one offer) or a Link Unit (a list of offers). They are available in a number of sizes. The color of the box, the text, and the link can all be changed.
- Advertising using images is known as graphic ads. They are available in various sizes. You have the option of selecting an ad feed that includes both text and graphic adverts.
- HTML, video, and flash are examples of rich media ad kinds.
- Animated Image Video
- AdSense for Search lets you add a Google search box to your website or blog. When a user types in a phrase and searches for it,
Payments from Google AdSense
Each month, if your profits reach or exceed $100, Google will pay you by direct deposit or check. If you don’t make $100 in a month, your profits are carried over to the next month. When you hit the $100 mark, Google will send you a payment during the next payment period. 1
You can examine your current profits, which advertisements are producing the most hits and other useful information in your AdSense account.
Using Google AdSense to Make Money
To make money with Google Adsense necessitates a strategy. Here are some suggestions for increasing AdSense revenue:
- Read and follow Google’s guidelines: Webmasters must follow Google’s webmaster guidelines as well as the AdSense program’s guidelines.
- Do not click on your own adverts or request that others do so: It’s against the rules to pay for clicks, acquire Pay Per Click (PPC) space, or use a program to drive traffic to AdSense pages. Remember that breaching the rules will get you in trouble with Google, so be sure you follow them.
- Have fantastic content that your target market will like reading: Ultimately, money is made through delivering valuable content and excellent visitors to your blog or website, whether through AdSense or other monetization strategies.
- Instead of placing an ad at the very top of the page, place it near your logo, where it is more likely to be spotted.
- Include in-content advertisements to increase visibility: This entails including advertisements within your articles, which might increase clicks because they are visible while reading the piece.
- Keep track of your progress: Google might be overwhelming in terms of tools and feedback, but try to examine your data to see what it says about your results so you can get the most out of your time and effort.
- Read Google’s email: This is especially crucial if Google is warning you about something on your site that it doesn’t like. If you don’t respond to Google’s complaints, you’ll be fined.
AdSense Tips for Advanced Users
You’ll want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your AdSense program after you’ve had advertisements running on your site. When you’re ready to increase your AdSense earnings, examine the following suggestions:
- Experiment: AdSense allows you to A/B test your advertising.
- Experiment with link and box colors: If your colors match your theme, try changing them to see if it makes a difference in your results.
- Allow advertisers to pick where their ads appear by enabling placement targeting.
- Create bespoke channels to get a better idea of what’s working and what isn’t when it comes to generating revenue on your site.
Competitors’ Advertisements or Doubtful Advertisements
If your website sells products or services, you may notice that some of the advertising Google serves are from your competitors. Another issue that can arise is adverts that aren’t entirely legitimate or offend your target market. Google AdSense allows you to restrict up to 200 URLs from appearing on your site to prevent these offers from appearing. The difficulty in banning URLs is twofold.
- You have no idea what kind of advertising is running on your site until you see them.
- You must be cautious while getting the URL to block because you cannot click on your own links
Final Verdict On How To make money with Google Adsense
Google AdSense is one of the easiest means of monetization you can consider for your blog, as the requirement to get approval is super easy!
This article has clearly thought you how you can make money with Google Adsense! The disadvantages and advantages of how to make money with Google AdSense, and so many much more!