Learn How To Register Your Business Online With SMEDAN. Are you a business owner and you desire to register your business with SMEDAN online? Then you are at the right place, as you will get to know what SMEDAN is all about! her mandates, benefits, requirements, and how to register online.
SMEDAN means Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria. It was set up to help owners of the business. small and medium scale enterprises with the right tools for fast growth and development. And also, SMEDAN provides you with the government and private sector benefits that Fastrack your businesses.
Below are the mandate of the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
- Stimulating, monitoring, and coordinating the development of the MSMEs.
- Initiating and articulating policy ideas for small and medium enterprises growth and development.
- Promoting and facilitating development programs, instruments, and support services to accelerate the development and modernization of MSME operations.
- Serving as a vanguard for rural industrialization, poverty reduction, job creation, and enhanced livelihoods.
- Linking MSMEs to internal and external sources of finance, appropriate technology, technical skills as well as to large enterprises.
- Promoting and providing access to industrial infrastructures such as layouts, incubators, industrial parks.
- Intermediating between MSMEs and Government.
- Working in contact with other institutions in both public and private sectors to create a good enabling environment of business in general, and MSME activities in particular.
Benefits of SMEDAN
There are three major benefits that will gain when you registered with SMEDAN. The benefits are;
- You will get business supports from the government such as conditional grants, loans, etc.
- When you registered with SMEDAN, you will get training and educational content by professionals, consultants, private investment opportunities, and more from the private sector.
- Financial services like access to loans from multiple financial service providers, grants from governmental and private organizations, and insurance.
How To Register Your Business With SMEDAN
To register your business with the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), follow the below steps.
- Open your browser and log on to https://smedanregister.ng/
- Enter your Business Name, Phone number, Email address, Password, Verify password.
- Click on Get Started.
- Fill your business information details and click submit.
- Fill business owner details and click submit.
- Business description option and click submit.
- You will get a message on the screen that reads registration successful.