How To Use GTBank Account To Receive Money From Western Union. This post is basically for those that have an account with Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB). And they don’t know how to use GTBank to receive money from Western Union. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc offers the Western Union Account Based Money Transfer (ABMT) service to its customers.
Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) service is an international money transfer service, that allows individuals to send and receive money across the globe. It is a known fact that Western Union International is a global money transfer company.
The Western Union has more than 500, 000 agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories. The Western Union International enables you to track a transfer, send and receive money online, It is also a safe, fast, and more secure method of sending and receiving money from any part of the country.
In Africa and the world generally, Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) is one of the approved direct agents of Western Union International. The banks serve as a medium whereby GTBank customers receive money very quickly and efficiently in Naira.
Below are the different methods or ways by which, you can use your GTBank account to receive money from the Western Union International. Through your GTBank Automated Teller Machine, GTBank Internet Banking, and Quickteller Website.
How To Use GTBank ATMs To Receive Money From Western Union
- Insert your GTBank ATM card to the ATM.
- Then dial your four-digit PIN and press enter.
- Choose and click on the Western Union option.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Select Account Type.
- Choose the country where the money was transferred from or enter the sending Country code or IOS code.
- Enter the money you want to withdraw in Naira.
- Enter your GTBank NUBAN account.
- Press the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Finally, you will be required to confirm the transaction and have your fund credited to your account.
How To Use GTbank Internet Banking to Receive Money From Western Union
To receive fund through GTbank internet banking from Western Union, you will have to;
- Open your browser and log on to https://www.gtbank.com/
- Click on GTCollections
- Select a New Request.
- Click Western Union Receive Money.
- On the form shown on the screen, enter your payment details.
- Provides answers to the secret questions.
- Accept the terms and conditions after reading and then click continue.
- Click submit to complete the transaction.
- You can view transaction history to confirm a successful transaction.
- Click on view receipt to print your transaction receipt.
How To Receive Fund via Quickteller from Western Union Using your GTbank Account
- Open your browser and go to http://www.quickteller.com
- Register with a valid email and Password.
- Then click sign in.
- Select Western Union Receive Money.
- Click on Fund Transfer.
- Choose on Western Union from the options listed.
- Select GTBank from the listed Banks.
- Provide required details on the form displayed and click Continue.
- Enter only your Account first name and surname only in the field for name.
- Click on Receive Money to execute the transaction.
Hope this post was helpful and impacting.