Make Money As An Access Bank Agent Banking – Access CLOSA POS. In other to reduce the exclusive participation of people in the financial institution! and also encourage easy, fast, and smooth financial inclusion for the unbanked and underbanked. Access bank has introduced a POS agent banking system, that will encourage and enhance financial inclusion services.
If you desire to become your own boss and make daily and monthly income! through incentives and commissions, then this article is for you, as you will learn how to become an Access agent banking. An access banking agent is someone that renders financial banking services! to the unbanked and under-served customers in your neighborhood.
Once you registered and confirmed an Access Agent Banking! you will be required to render some basic financial banking service as an Access bank representative in your neighborhood. The services to offer includes;
- Account Opening.
- Funds Transfer.
- Cash Deposits.
- Bill Payments.
- Airtime Recharge.
- Cash Withdrawal.
What You Start to Gain As An Access Banking Agent
There are a lot of things that you will benefit from as an Access banking agent. The following are some of the advantages of Access financial banking agents.
- Firstly you will save some money (cost) of going to the bank or ATM stands.
- You also make extra income as an agent and it does not stop your existing business.
- It helps to increase more sales through more foot stage.
- You do all your transactions at your own comfort anytime.
- It is very secure as transactions are PIN protected.
- You will have access to funds and other banking transactions 24/7.
- No queues.
- The services are available to both Access and other bank customers users.
Access Agent Banking Requirments
To become an Access CLOSA POS banking agent, below are the minimum requirements;
- A visible business location that is easily accessible.
- Minimum working capital of N50,000.
- Valid identification – Voter’s card, Driver’s License, International Passport, National ID card
- Utility bill.
- Business registration documents for corporate bodies.
The following categories can become an Access CLOSA agent; Unregistered business (Individuals),
Registered businesses (Limited liability companies, Sole proprietorships, Partnerships, Cooperative societies), and Corporates with retail chains and large distribution networks.
How To Become Access CLOSA POS Banking Agent
If you have all the requirements mentioned above, all you need to do is to visit any Access bank branch! in your area and formally inform them of your interest in becoming one of their financial services providers agents.
Fill up the required details in the interest form and submit it back to them. They will schedule a date to visit your outlets and to confirm your registration. You may wish to see the list of agents and agent location across Nigeria >>> Click Here
Please help us to share this article, thank you.