Masters Scholarship In Canada For International Students. Are you aware that Canada accepts applications for a masters’ degrees program for international students four times a year? When you are caught with the desire and need to get your master’s degree. Your quest to further your education to a Master’s degree increases. But the exuberant fee to accomplish this got you thinking.
You worry all day and night. The sleepless night took over. Worry less now and think of what next. Set aside your frustrations and get the solution right here. Read this Masters Scholarship In Canada For International Students and take action.
The government of Canada has someone like you in mind. They have provided solutions from which you can choose the institution that best suits you. This page will show you the list of Masters scholarship in Canada.
About the Master Scholarship In Canada For International Students
Fully-funded Masters Scholarship in Canada for international students are funded by a variety of sources which include the government of Canada. One of the fully funded programs for Masters Scholarship in Canada for international students.
International students are highly welcome to this program. If you are invited and selected for a fully-funded scholarship master’s degree in any of the Canadian universities, you are entitled to a free full tuition fee, another fee, accommodation, meals, health, and stipend.
This scholarship doesn’t need IELTS and GRE.
List of Fully Funded Canadian Scholarship
The following is a list of Seven Universities that offer fully funded Master scholarships in Canada.
The University of Alberta Scholarships
One of the top five Canadian universities offering full scholarships for international students in a Master’s degree program is the University of Alberta.
There are over 500 masters scholarship in Canada programs at the university. The available academic fields for Masters’s students are as follows,
- Surgery (MSc)
- Nursing (MN)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (MSc)
- Sociology (MA)
- Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology (MSc)
- Physical Therapy (MScPT)
- English and Film Studies (MA)
- Philosophy (MA)
- Oncology (MSc)
- Occupational Therapy (MSc)
- Religious Studies (MA)
- Renewable Resources (MSc)
- Psychiatry (MSc)
- Rehabilitation Medicine (MSc)
- Political Science (MSc)
- Pharmacology (MSc)
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSc)
- Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging (MSc)
- Women’s and Gender Studies (MA)
- Physiology (MSc)
- Physics MSc
- Neuroscience (MSc)
- Native Studies (MA)
- Canadian Citizens and International students are eligible to apply.
- A minimum GPA of 3.7 in the relevant undergraduate courses
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarships
This is also one of the Lists of Masters Scholarship In Canada. The institution offers a scholarship in a master’s degree program for international students at the University of Saskatchewan. There are a variety of funding sources for this two years master’s program at the University of Saskatchewan. The available academic fields for Masters students are as follows,
- Accounting (M.P.Acc.)
- Agriculture Economics (M.Sc)
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology (MSc)
- Animal and Poultry Science (MSc)
- Anthropology (MA)
- Applied Microbiology (MSc)
- Archaeology (MA)
- Biochemistry, Microbiology, and, Immunology (MSc)
- Biological Engineering (MSc and MEng)
- Biology (MSc)
- Biostatistics (MSc)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Chemical Engineering (MEng and MSc)
- Chemistry (MSc)
- Civil Engineering (MEng and MSc)
- Community and Population Health Science (MSc)
- Art & Art History (MA)
- Curriculum Studies (MA)
- Indigenous Studies (MA)
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies (MA)
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences (MSc)
- Linguistics & Religious Studies (MA)
- Marketing (MA)
- Music (MA)
- Philosophy (MA)
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences (MSc)
- Veterinary Pathology (MSc)
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies (MA)
The Master’s program at the University of Saskatchewan requires that each applicant must
- Be full-time, fully-qualified students
- Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program
- Have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or
- Entrance average as a prospective student.
- Hold up to a maximum of two years of university graduate scholarship in the first three years of their graduate program.
- Provide evidence of meeting the University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
Concordia University Canada Scholarships
This is one of the Masters Scholarship In Canada. Concordia University Canada is one of the highly ranked Public Universities that offer a master’s degree program for Fall 2022. The university has canceled IELTS/TOEFL entry Language Tests due to COVID 19.
The available academic fields for Masters students are as follows,
- Aerospace Engineering (MEng)
- Building Engineering (MASc)
- Building Engineering(MEng)
- Applied Linguistics (MA)
- Art Education(MA)
- Art Therapy, Creative Arts Therapy(MA)
- Business Analytics and Technology Management (MSc)
- Chemical Engineering (MASc)
- Chemistry (MSc)
- Child’s Studies (MA)
- Civil Engineering (MEng)
- Civil Engineering (MASc)
- Computer (MApCompSc)
- Construction Engineering and Management (MEng)
- Design (MDes)
- Digital Innovation in Journalism Studies (MA)
- Drama Therapy, Creative Arts Therapies (MA)
- Economics (MA)
- Educational Studies (MA)
- Educational Technology (MA)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (MASc and MEng)
- Environmental Engineering (MEng)
- Theological Studies (MA)
- Studio Arts (MFA)
- Software Engineering (MEng)
- Sociology (MA)
- Social and Cultural Anthropology (MA)
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria,
- Students must be international students or Canadian students, international or domestic.
- Students must enroll full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
The above is the list of Masters Scholarship In Canada For International Students! we believe this article would have opened the door to endless possibilities for you in your academics! kindly let us know what you think in the comment box