MSME Grant Registration – How To Apply For The FG N27b General MSME Grant Survival Fund. The MSME grant application portal is for all eligible Nigerians to access. To access the N27 billion General MSME Grant of the Federal Government Survival Fund! you must meet up the necessary General MSME Grant requirements.
The General MSME Grant is a one-off grant of N50,000 that will be given to each qualified MSME as a direct cash injection into their enterprise. The total number of beneficiaries in this track is 100,000 spread across the States. However, the General MSME Grant quota as s follows LAGOS, 3,880; KANO, 3,280; ABIA, 3,080; and other states, 2,640.
Also, the primary objective of the credit support to micro and small-medium enterprises is to provide affordable and accessible finance to major MSME sectors. This will help to reduce the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on MSME, and also increase productivity.
To partake in the General MSME Grant, potential beneficiaries of this track must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian National.
- Applicant must be registered under Corporate Affairs Commission with at least a Business Name certificate
- Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank Account
- You must have an active email address and a phone number
MSME Grant Registration Steps
To register for the MSME grant, you will have to follow the below Micro and Small Medium Enterprise (MSME) registration step by step. To apply for the N27 billion grant, kindly
- Open your browser and click on https://www.survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/register
- Click on MSME Grant Register
- Enter your personal details such as Name, Email, Phone Number, Password, Gender, Date of Birth, etc, then click Register
- Next is to activate your account; You will receive an activation code on the mobile number and email address you registered with. You will need this code to activate your account. Please ensure you have access to the phone number or email address you will register with in order to complete your initial registration.
- Finally is the organization registration; After you have successfully activated your account, you will need to login and register your Organisation. To complete this stage, you will need your CAC Number, SMEDAN Number, Tax ID (optional), and the organization’s bank account details.
Kindly note that registration for this N27B GENERAL MSME GRANT is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Beware of fraudulent persons.
Please share this information, so that many will benefits. Thank you for sharing.