National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) Registration Guide – Www.nshp.gov.ng. The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) Application portal is now open for registration. The (NSHP) is the housing component of the President Muhammadu Buhari Economic Sustainability Plan to deliver affordable housing and millions of jobs for Nigerians.
The initiative is a bold response to tackle the adverse economic and health challenges faced by Nigerians due to the global pandemic. It introduces a new and dynamic approach that brings together experience and expertise from multiple stakeholders to deliver a sustainable and impactful solution to housing and unemployment in Nigeria.
This is an opportunity for all Nigerians, most especially low-income earners or average citizens of Nigerian to own a home. The Federal Government of Nigerian through the National Social Housing Programme! will construct 300, 000 homes for Nigerians and by Nigerians.
The NSHP will provide low-cost homes through alternative financing options in all States in Nigeria and the FCT. You can own home through the NSHP with an amount as low as N2,000,000! either as an individual or part of a cooperative in any part of the state of Nigeria.
This scheme (NSHP) is powered by Family Homes Fund, Central Bank of Nigeria, Ministry of Finance, Budget, and National Planning, and the State Governments.
National Social Housing Programme Objectives
The aim and objectives of the NSHP are;
- To construct 300,000 homes across Nigeria for low-income earners.
- To create up to 1.8 million jobs in the Construction Value Chain for Nigerians.
- Increase domestic production of construction materials through economies of scale.
- Increase access to homeownership for low-income earners through reduced housing cost & alternative financing options.
- Another objective of NSHP is to deliver 600 Estates across the country
Available Home Options
Here are some of the offers we would be making available for aspiring homeowners throughout Nigeria.
- 2-Rooms (1 Bedroom House) for ₦2,000,000
- 3-Rooms (2 Bedroom House) for ₦2,750,000
- 4-Rooms (3 Bedroom House) for ₦3,500,000
National Social Housing Programme Eligibility
To become a homeowner through this programme, you must e eligible, the eligibility criteria are as follows;
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Not less than 18 years of age.
- Have a valid national identity card.
- You must then complete your profile by submitting your personal details, housing preferences (the type of house you are applying for), etc.
- Have and show a reliable income
How To Register For National Social Housing Programme (NSHP)
Follow the below step by step to apply for the National Social Housing Programme (NSHP)
- Open your browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) and click on https://www.nshp.gov.ng/
- Next is to click on Express Interest at the top right corner of the page
- Select and click either the Individual or Cooperatives/Organised Groups
- Fill up your Personal details, Housing needs, Background details, Principal details
- Finally, click on Submit