This is to inform the general public that a chevron company, operator of the NNPC/Chevron Joint Venture! has begun to receive applications from interested and qualified students for the 2020/202 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, a Chevron Subsidiary in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
It is very important you take your time and go through this information properly before applying for the scholarship. The scholarship program is only for all Nigerians studying in any of the universities across the nation.
2021 NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Requirements
Kindly ensure you meet the below requirements, all documents scanned, and also ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb before applying,
- Applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Needed Documents are;
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session
- CGPAresults clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Courses/Eligibility Criteria for 2020 NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Awards
The courses that are eligible and the qualification are;
- Full-time Second Year (200 level) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
The applicants must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
Must have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
2. Blind/Visually impaired Second Year (200 level) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities
The applicant must have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
Must have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
- Only applications submitted through the official portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. The selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever.
- Application for the Chevron scholarship program is free.
How To Apply for The 2020 NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Awards
Use the following browsers Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox, for efficient application. kindly follow the below process to apply;
- Click on https://www.ormng.com/register
- Then signup for an account.
- Hover to your email to activate your account
- Login with your registered email and password
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Kindly upload a passport photograph with a white background when requested.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Finally, click Submit Application to submit information
A confirmation successful application message will be sent to your email
Application Closes on 5th December 2020
Scholarship Contact Details
For inquiries, complaints, and technical assistance on registration use:
Help Desk 1: [email protected]
Help Desk 2: [email protected]
Also, when contacting us for any complaints, please, state your username and the exact error message. If not you may not get a response.
Existing Scholars should use only:
Phone number: 08187341617, 09015345664, 08064784861
For more information click the HERE