NNPC/Total Scholarship Program For Nigerian University Students. All Nigerian students in tertiary institutions are to take advantage of the NNPC/Total National scholarship merit award. The online application portal for registration is now open.
The NNPC/Total Scholarship program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality human resources development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
To be eligible for the undergraduate NNPC/Total Scholarship, you must;
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Be a certified 100 or 200-level student at the time of application.
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
- Students with less than 200 scores in UTME need not apply.
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- 300 level students and above need not apply.
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not use them.
Duration: Each Academic Session but renewable for the remaining duration of the student’s program.
Scholarship level: Tertiary Institution.
Amount: N150,000 per session.
How To Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship Program
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required: Recent Passport Photograph, Certificate or Proof of Origin, Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE), UTME result, JAMB/University Admission Letter, and 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Conclusion: Attest that all info given is accurate. Accept terms and conditions. An on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Note that the 2020/2021 NNPC/Total scholarship online application will last four (4) weeks from the day the portal is open for registration.
For more information, click https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/about-the-scholarship/
Please kindly share this information.