OPay Agent Registration Guide 2021 | OPay Agent Commission | Free OPay POS Agent and Opay Agent App Download. On this page, you will learn how to to make money as an OPay agent. To become an Opay agent is very easy and does not require huge capital. This article on OPay agent guide contains all you need to know about OPay
Here, we will show you what you need to do, the OPay agent requirements, and how to become an agent without much stress. However, one of the best ways to meet up with financial responsibility in 2021, is to have multiple streams of income.
Opay agent is a profitable business that you need to consider this year. With Opay, you can generate amazing income as a mobile banking agent in your community. Kindly read this OPay agent guide post very carefully.
Table of Contents
What Is OPay
OPay is a mobile money payment platform operated by Paycom Nigeria Limited and developed by Opera Software. And also licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to offer low fees and a hassle-free way to carry out an array of financial banking services for banking customers.
Who is An OPay Agent
An Opay agent is an individual that is registered to carry out financial inclusion services! on behalf of OPay to the under-banked and un-banked customers in their communities.
What Are The OPay Agent Services
As an OPay agent, there are some Opay services you will be rendering to banking customers in your locality. These services are;
- Transfer Fund
- Deposit money into any bank
- Withdrawal Cash
- Carry out Cash Withdrawal (POS)
- Pay Electricity Bills
- Buy Airtime
- Subscribe for Cable TV
- Fund Betting Account
Benefits of Being An OPay Agent
To become an OPay agent has a lot of benefits, to enjoy these benefits you must register as an Opay agent. Below are the benefits of OPay agent;
- You will earn money through a commission, this means that the more your customer base, the more money you will earn.
- There is no charge on wallet top-up
- You will enjoy an unlimited airtime discount
- There is no charge for electricity
- No charges on cable TV
- N10 on Bank transfer to any Bank in Nigeria
- You will be charged a 0.70% transaction fee on POS
How To Make Money As An OPay Agent
The essence of becoming an OPay agent is to make money. So, here we shall show you how to make money as an agent. To make money or earn money as an agent of OPay is quite simple and easy. There are about four methods by which you can make money.
- Refer and Earn; Earn money as an OPay agent by inviting customers to download the OPay app and register using your referral link or invite link. All you need to do is to make sure, that the download the OPay app using your link. Follow these steps to refer a customer; open your OPay app, click on refer, then click on invite, and then send to through your preferred channel to the new user.
- Make Money Through Commission As A Sabi Agent; Earn up to N20, 000 on commission when you refer new customers to save on Sabi Agent. Sabi Agent is a saving product of OPay, where customers are being helped to save money. To earn as a Sabi agent; open your OPay app, click on the saving icon, then click on receivable commission pool, and finally select commission details.
- Earn Money Through Discount On Betting Wallet Top-Ups; Earn more money by topping your customer airtime at a very discount rate.
- Make Extra Money Through Discount On Airtime Top-Ups; You can also earn money by funding your customer’s betting wallets at a discount rate and also earn more commission.
OPay Agent Commission Structure
The OPay agent commission structure is the percentage of the money you earn as an agent when you perform any transaction using the OPay app. Each transaction you do has its own commission and you will pay for it.
How To Download Pay Agent App
OPay app is build to make financial inclusion services easier and simple. To become an OPay agent you must download and install the OPay agent app to your android or iOS devices. With the OPay app, you can do the following OPay services;
- Money transfers and cash withdrawal with POS
- Instant refunds
- Bills and utility payments
- Pay lower fees compared to other agent apps
- Enjoy an improved customer support
- Ability to print a receipt for your customers
- Earn more commissions and
- Increase reporting and reconciliation tools
To download the OPay app agent; kindly
- Open your Android device
- Click on the Google play store
- Type OPay agent app in the search bar
- When the app pops up, click on download and install the OPay app.
- After downloading and installing, kindly tap on open.
- Use this LINK to download it directly to your Android device
Below are the requirements for one to become an OPay agent.
- You must have an existing business shop where sales take place and must be located where there is human traffic.
- Have a good Android phone
- Have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Must have any valid means of identification such as a Voters Card, International Passport, Drivers License, or National Identity Card.
- A very clear passport photograph
- Provide any proof of home address such as water bill, electricity bill, tenant receipt.
How To Become An Opay Agent
To become an OPay agent, you can either fill the OPay Agent Registration Form through the OPay Official Website or through the OPay Agent App.
- On your mobile device, click on the OPay agent app icon
- Kindly click on the menu and then tap on Become an Agent with OPay.
- Fill in all the required details correctly in the registration form.
- Finally, click on the Sign Up Button and then wait for the OPay representative to contact you.
- Ensure that all the OPay agent requirement listed above are ready, you will submit them when the OPay representative contacts you.
How to Fund Your OPay Wallet
- Login to your Bank App.
- Click on your menu icon and select Transfer Money.
- Then select Transfer to other banks.
- Choose PAYCOM or PAYCOM (OPAY) from the list of banks.
- Enter your OPay phone number without the first zero.
- Confirm your name and enter your PIN or token to make payment.
- On the OPay app click on balance is at the bottom right of the page.
- Tap add money.
- Click on the add new payment option.
- Click on the card (enter your card details) then add a card.
- Enter the amount you want to top up with.
- Enter your CVC (the 3-digit number on the reverse side of your ATM card.
- Click on the top-up wallet.
- Input pin to complete verification and click done.
How To Get A Free OPay Agent POS Terminal
Here, you will learn how to request and receieve the OPay Point of Sales (POS) Terminal. For you as an agent to achieve success in this business, then you need a POS terminal machine! This will help you in providing smooth, easy, and fast financial banking services to your customers.
OPay POS Terminal Elegibility
Below are the criteria for you to be eligible to request a POS machine;
- You must be an OPay agent
- Agent must have been actively using the OPay app to perform multiple transactions
- These transactions must have a minimum value of N1 Million within four weeks of using the OPay app.
How to Request for a POS Terminal
Below are the steps by steps on how you can apply for the free OPay POS terminal;
- Open you Pay app.
- Then click on the More icon
- Next is to click on my POS icon
- Kindly fill in the required details correctly
- Upload your bank statement for the last three months.
- Also upload a valid means of identification such as Voters Card, International Passport, National ID, or Driver’s License
- Upload a picture of your business residence. Please the Image must clearly show your storefront
Kindly Note the Below OPay POS Information;
- The OPay POS is free; however, agents must have a caution fee of ₦20,000 available in their OPay wallets; immediately, the POS application is approved, the caution fee charge will take effect. This sum will be refunded to the agents when the agent returns the POS terminal.
- All OPay POS requests are reviewed and processed within 24 hours. Once your request for the POS terminal is approved, the agent support team will contact you to inform you about the best available date to pick up the POS terminal.
For further inquiries, kindly contact the agent support team via email on [email protected]
OPay Customer Care Contact Number
You can reach the OPay customer care through these following contacts below;
Email: [email protected], Facebook: @OperapayNG, Instagram: @opay.ng, Twitter: @OPAY_NG, and WhatsApp: +2349066722924
We do hope, that this OPay Agent Guide helps?