Steps On How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria. Recharge Card Printing Business is one of the profitable businesses in Nigeria as of today! This is a true fact, considering the popular demands for it and also because of its significance (Communication) to human existence.
If you are looking for a business to start in Nigeria this year 2021! then Recharge Card Printing Business is a good deal for you. This particular business is less like an oil well kind of business. Many Nigerians have become billionaires and millionaires through Recharge Card Printing Business.
You can become the next telecommunication business millionaire, only if you decide to partner in the industry. In Nigeria, the statistics of those the make use of recharge cards for calls or data are out there. Present we have about 180 million active subscribers in the telecom industries.
This is almost the Country’s population, you can now see the massive opportunity in demand for the product. The demand for the product (Recharge Card) is huge, which means you can not meet up with the customer out there. Therefore, you will always have people that want to purchase your product.
How To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business
To start a recharge card printing business, you must have carried out your feasibility studies that will include a market survey and also your marketing programmes. The next thing is to get recharge card PIN codes, that will be printed on the vouchers.
These PIN codes can be purchase from the mega dealers online, however, you need to be certain and double-check the credibility and legality of the dealers. Also, note that these PINs will be sent to you via your email address.
You can either make payment through banks or mobile transfer to the dealer account number and bank. After a successful transaction to the dealer account number, the dealer will send the PIN codes to your emails, and you can start printing immediately.
However, before any payment is done, kindly triple-check if the dealer is real and not fake.
The Requirements To Start A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria
Now, let us look at what you will need to start up your business immediately. There is absolutely no need to be roaming the streets in Nigeria searching for Jobs after graduating from the University! When there are thousands of businesses you can start small, build over time, and become very successful.
So to start a recharge card printing business, you will need the following;
- Capital; you need start-up capital, the amount depends on the type of recharge card printing business that you want to embark on.
- A laptop or desktop; this equipment is very essential in this type of business. It is the laptop that you will use to print your recharge card.
- An active email address; You must have an active email address, this where you will receive the recharge card PINS.
- An internet subscription
- Printer; a recharge card printer is needed to print the recharge cards PINS.
- Recharge Card Printing Software; the software is used to decrypt the encrypted recharge card PINS.
- Get an A3 or A4 paper for printing the recharge cards
Steps To Print A Recharge Cards
To print the recharge cards is very easy, so you have nothing to be scared about. Follow the below steps and have your recharge cards printed in just a few minutes;
- Connect your laptop or desktop to your internet
- Get the Recharge card printing software from the dealer
- Download and install the software to your PC
- Purchase the encrypted recharge card PIN codes from the major dealers
- Use the software to decrypt the encrypted PINs sent to you via email
- The next thing to do is to print the recharge card pins into a voucher and sell them to your customers
Types of Recharge Cards Printing Business
There are different stages of the business, it all depends on your financial capacity. Below are the four categories in the recharge card printing business;
- Recharge Card Mega Dealers; this set of dealers are the one that makes a huge profit in the business. They buy pins directly from the network providers directly and sell to sub-dealers. They partner directly with the Telecommunication and the risk level is high. To become a mega dealer, you need about 10 to 15 million naira.
- Recharge Card Sub Dealer; to become a sub-dealer you need to have about 500,000 to 1 million as capital. Sub dealer purchase their PINs from the mega dealer and sell to small-scale recharge card dealers. The profit margin is high and the risk involved is low.
- Small Scale Recharge Card Dealer; here you need about 300, 000 to 100, 000 naira to start up as a small-scale recharge card dealer.
- Retailer; as a retailer in the recharge card printing business, you don’t need much money to start up. With 10,000 to 50,000 naira only, you can set up your business immediately.
In conclusion, this business is worth doing for anyone looking or searching for what to do. Entrepreneurship is the best to go and with the right mindset and determination, you can make it to the top.