Steps To Register For FG N15b MSME Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme. The Federal Government of Nigeria has commenced the registration of entrepreneurs! for the MSME Guaranteed Offtaker Stimulus Scheme package of the Survival Fund.
A total sum of N15 billion will be shared among100,000 beneficiaries of Micro and Small-Medium Enterprise across the Country. This is aimed at protecting and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products.
Meanwhile, the total breakdown of the potential 100,000 beneficiaries are as follows: Lagos, 3,880; Kano, 3,280; Abia, 3,080; while the other states will each have 2,640 beneficiaries.
However, it is important to note that the scheme is one of the Federal Government’s! economic support measures to assist micro and small businesses affected by the pandemic.
The requirements for the MSME Guaranteed Stimulus Scheme are;
- The applicant must be a Nigerian National
- You must be registered under Corporate Affairs Commission with at least a Business Name certificate
- Must have a verifiable BVN and Bank Account
- You must have at least 2 staff
- Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications
See Also: Youth Empowerment – Apply For The N75B Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Product List For Guaranteed Offtake Scheme
- Lot 1 (Product); Face Masks, Liquid Soap, Disinfectant, and Hand Sanitizer
- Lot 2 (Grains); Beans, Garri, Acha, Alkama, Brabusco, Rice (Parboiled), and Rice (Raw)
- Lot 3 (Floor); Yam Flour, Plantain Flour, Soya Bean Flour, Garin Danwake, and Cassava Flour
- Lot 4 (Oil); Palm oil, Groundnut Oil, Coconut Oil, Honey, and Soyabean Oil
- Lot 5 (Spices); Dry Locust beans, Curry Powder, Tumeric Powder, Ginger Powder, and Garlic Powder
Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Registration
To register for the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme, kindly follow the below instructions;
- Click on https://www.survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/register
- Next is to click on the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Register
- Fill in your personal registration
- Next is to activate your account; You will receive an activation code on the mobile number and email address you registered with. You will need this code to activate your account.
- Log in and register your organization registration with your CAC Number, SMEDAN Numer, Tax ID (optional), and the organization’s bank account details.