Earn up to N100,000 monthly through commission as a Uniondirect agent banking. If you become a Union bank POS agent in your community! You will be able to render some financial inclusion banking services to your host community that is underbanked and unbanked. These banking financial services can also be provided in the cities, towns, markets, or in your neighborhood.
Basically, the essence of this innovation in the financial institution is to bring financial inclusion services closer to those that are unbanked and underbanked. And also, it serves as a source of generating income thereby reducing the unemployment rate in the Country. Agents with high transaction counts are rewarded quarterly.
In this article, we shall be looking at Uniondirect agent banking services, the registration requirement, how to become an agent, the uniondirect agent registration form, and how to get a union bank POS terminal.
Table of Contents
The Uniondirect Agent Banking Services
You are to render the following services to the people in your locality;
- Open Account
- Send Money
- Withdraw Cash
- Deposit Cash
- Pay Bills
- Airtime Purchase
As an agent, you can transact via the following channels; USSD, POS, Uniondirect App, through Union Banking Website
Requirements To Become A Union Bank POS Agent
To become a Union Bank POS Agent, you must have the following requirements;
- You must have a savings or current account with Union bank
- Must have rent or own an existing business in a physical location that is easily accessible.
- Provide relevant business information
- Have a minimum of one staff to support the business.
- Must have a minimum working capital of N150,000
- You must provide a valid means of identification (Voter’s card, Driver’s license, International passport, or National ID card).
Note that, the following categories can become an agent; Individuals, Business owners, Corporate with retail chains and large distribution networks, and SMEs.
How To Become A Uniondirect Banking Agent
To become an agent. kindly
- Visit any of the union bank branches or Fill the Uniondirect Registration Form
- Enter your name, email, phone number, Union bank account number, business address, branch
- Then submit
- They will contact you after reviewing your form.
How To Become A Union Bank POS Agent
The Point of Sale (POS) terminals facilitate the payment and receipt of money using credit/debit cards at the point of sale.
Union bank dual SIM POS terminals ensure stable connectivity and can be used for collections in retail outlets, churches, hotels, fuel stations, restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
Collections at point of sale are credited to merchant accounts on the next working day.
Importance of Union Bank POS Terminals
Below are some of the benefits of Union Bank Point of Sales Terminals;
- Prints transaction receipts
- Accepts transactions of any value
- POS provided at no cost to the merchant
- Reduces costs and risks of cash handling
- Accepts MasterCard, VISA, and Verve cards
- Generates reports for reconciliation purposes
- Real-time confirmation of transactions for merchants
- Supports multiple network connectivity options (GPRS, LAN, CDMA, and WIFI)
Meanwhile, to get a union bank agent POS, kindly visit any of the union bank branches and request for the POS form.
Union Bank Agent Contact
Email: [email protected]