YouTube Channel Sign up – How To Create a YouTube Channel Account. You can have your own Youtube channel where you can be able to reach your audience and promote your products. This page will take you through the step-by-step procedure on how to create a Youtube Channel Account.
A YouTube Channel account helps you to communicate with your audience and customer. It also helps to grow your brand or business. YouTube is a video network platform, owned by Google with over a billion users. Social media marketing tools such as YouTube is one of the online business marketing strategies that you need to utilize in this internet age.
However, having a YouTube channel for your brand or product gives you an edge over others to grow your business and customer base. However, creating a YouTube channel account can be a little bit difficult if you don’t know how to go about it.
How To Create A YouTube Channel
Creating a YouTube Channel account is easy and simple, the step-by-step below will guide you to sign up a Youtube channel in just a few moments. But before will kick start the process, remember that YouTube is a subsidiary of Google, which means that YouTube is one of the products of Google.
Therefore, to create a YouTube channel account, you must have a Google Account and must have also Created A YouTube Account. Now, that you have created a Google account and a YouTube account, let us now learn how to create a YouTube channel account.
Below are the steps by steps guide;
- Open your network browser and open https://www.youtube.com/
- Click on the Sign-in button at the extreme right corner of the YouTube homepage.
- Enter your Google account email and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- On the left corner side of the page, click on Settings.
- Under your channel, click on Create a new Channel
- To create a new YouTube channel, enter the brand account name
- By clicking on Create, you agree to YouTube terms and conditions.
Now you have successfully created a New YouTube channel, so start sharing and uploading videos to connect to your audience and viewers.