Z-money POS Agent – Zenith Bank POS Agent Registration Requirements. Do you know that you can make additional income just by becoming a Zenith Bank POS agent! Well if you are not aware of this before, then you are lucky to be reading this article on this page. You will start making extra money as a Zenith agent banking after complete registration as a Zenith Bank POS.
Agent Banking is a financial inclusion service where banks render banking services out of the banks! through representatives to banking customers. You might be asking what is Z-money agent or zenith Bank POS agent? Well, first of all, the Z-money POS agent is the same as the Zenith Bank POS agent.
See Also: Start A POS Business: Guide On How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria
A Zenith Bank POS Agent is an individual who provides financial inclusion services of Zenith bank to both unbanked and underbanked customers in his or her environment. The essence of this is to ensure the reach of banking services to all, irrespective of your location! and also to comply with the Cashless policy of the Central Banks of Nigeria (CBN).
What Are The Services of Zenith Bank POS Agent
Below are the services that Zenith Bank POS Agent readers, they include;
- Account opening
- Cash withdrawal
- Cash deposit
- Funds transfers
- Bills payment
- Airtime Purchase
What Are The Benefits Of Becoming A Z-Money Agent
It is important that we look at the benefits of becoming a Zenith banking agent. So that you can know that there are what you stand to gain as an agent. As an agent, below are your benefits;
- Additional income from transaction, services fees and commission; As an agent, you will receive extra income from carrying out transactions, you are also entitled to commission and services fees.
- Cash Management; you will have the opportunity as an agent to evacuate cash off your retail premises.
- Opportunity to cross-sell your products and services to walk-in customers.
- Increase in sales/business opportunities as a result of increase in footfall; you will attract more customer to your business as Zenith banking agent.
Read Also: Become a UBA Agent Banking – UBA Moni Agent POS Requirements
Requirements To Become A Zenith Bank POS Agent
A prospective agent may wish to register using either a business name (a corporate account) or in a personal name (an individual account). Also, if you want to become an a Zenith Bank POS Agent; you must have the following requirements;
- An existing retail/business outlet with a trading name
- An existing retail/business outlet in a physical geographical location for a minimum of 12 months
- Outlet can be a school, market, shopping mall, filling station or any business outlet with reasonable human traffic
- The outlet should accommodate a dedicated desk/counter and minimum of one (1) staff to handle agent banking services
- Also, you must have maintained a Zenith bank account for a minimum of 6 months
Documents Requirements are as follows;
- Free sign up fee
- You are to download the agent banking app on your Android device.
- Attach the following documents to your registration form;
For individual accounts: Proof of address (utility bill), Valid means of identification, and 2 Passport photographs.
For corporate accounts: Proof of address (utility bill), Valid means of identification, 2 Passport photographs, TIN, Certificate of Incorporation, and Memorandum and Article of Association.
How To Register As A Z-Money Agent
To register for the Zenith Bank POS Agent;
- Kindly Download the Zenith Agent Banking Registration Form
- Fill the form and attach the necessary documents
- Visit any Zenith bank close to you and submit the form to the customer representative.
- After verification of your form, you will be contacted thorough your contact details.
Hope this was helpful? please drop a comment below if you need any clarification about this post.