Zenith Agent Banking – Zenith Mobile Money Agent Registration Form. There are several ways to make money in this present time than before. A banking agent is one of those business opportunities that can fetch an extra income daily without much stress. This post will explain in detail, how to register and become a Zenith POS agent in your environment.
Right now, we know that, in your mind, you will be thinking what does agent banking is all about? Ok, we shall tell what it is all about. Agent banking is an approved form of the banking system by CBN! carried by agents to render basic financial services to the people (Unbanked and underbanked) mostly where the Bank’s presence is not.
However, a Zenith agent banking is that Zenith Bank representative in that community or neighborhood, that offers or provides banking agent services to the people.
What Are The Services of Zenith Agent Banking?
Now, we need to look at the services you will be providing to your community or in your neighborhood as a Zmoney POS Agent. As a zenith banking agent, the following services will be required of you; Cash Deposit, Account Opening, Bills Payment, Fund Withdrawal, Airtime Recharge, and Funds Transfers.
What You Will Benefit As A Zenith Bank Agent
Aside from making additional income to monthly earning from transaction, service, and commission fees, there are other benefits that you will enjoy by becoming a Zenith POS Agent. Below are some of the other benefits;
- There will be a significant increase in sales and business opportunities as a result of an increase in footfall.
- You will have the opportunity as an agent to cross-sell your products and services to walk-in customers.
- Another benefit is cash management, it is an opportunity to evacuate cash off your retail premises.
The Requirements To Become A Zenith POS Agent
- You must have an existing retail or business outlet with a trading name.
- The existing retail or business outlet must be in a physical geographical location for a minimum of twelve months.
- The outlet can be a school, market, shopping mall, filling station, or any business outlet with reasonable human traffic.
- It should be able to accommodate a dedicated desk or counter and a minimum of one staff to handle agent banking services.
- You must have maintained a Zenith bank account for a minimum of 6 months
- Please note: A prospective agent may wish to register using either a business name (a corporate account) or in a personal name (an individual account).
- For the registration of corporate accounts, you must have; Proof of address (utility bill), Valid means of identification, 2 Passport photographs, Tax Identity Number, Certificate of Incorporation, and Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Then for individual accounts registration, the requirements are; Proof of address (utility bill), Valid means of identification, 2 Passport photographs, and Bank Verification Number.
Download Zenith Agent App
To download the Zmoney agent banking app for an Android device, click the Zmoney App
How To Become Zenith Agent Banking
To become a Zenith bank agent banking,
- Download Zenith Mobile Money Agent Registration Form
- After downloading the form, print it out to be in a hard copy.
- Fill the form with all the information correctly. Please fill with block letters.
- Attach all the required documents to it as stipulated.
- Visit any of the Zenith banks in your area and submit it to the customer care staff.
- After going through your registration form, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Note the signup fee is free.
How To Get A Zenith Bank POS
To get a Zenith bank Point of Sales Terminal (POS) is not difficult once you are an agent. All you need to do is to go to any of the bank branches, request the Zenith Bank POS Application form, fill it, and provide all the requirements.
It is also interesting that as an agent, you can use the Zenith POS machine without the customer’s ATM card. With the *996# code, you can withdraw cash to your customer without his or her payment card.
Zenith Bank Plc has become the first Nigerian bank to successfully integrate and launch Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) payments on Point of Sales (USSD on POS), enabling customers to pay for goods and services through the POS terminals in merchant locations or on eCommerce websites without the use of cards.
Zenith Agent Bank Contact, please kindly send an email to [email protected] for more inquiries.